e mërkurë, 28 maj 2008

bike


okay i'm tyring to complicate things in my old age, the pic of the bike really threw me, it is a real bike not a cracker jack toy(there i'm showing my age) and i could not figure it out i thought my camera was doin really cool stuff i didn't know about wouldn't surprise me i never read instruction till i absolutely have to but this simple picture was blowing my mind, i even made Kin look at it and his answer was someone climbed a tree that's all, my mind of course wouldn't accept that so as soon a i saw my son i aksed what setting did you use on the camera to get that affect it is so cool and he looked at me like i was some kind of space alien and said "Mom, I climbed a tree" duh, I love it, c

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë