e mërkurë, 18 korrik 2007


Eight things, Harry tagged me and i'm not real sure how to do this tag thing so i'll just post it

1. My favorite color is the whole box of crayons
2. My reaction is directly related to your action
3. My idea of a good time is anything I do with Kin(aka Jack Cabrera)
4. I am a bodacious flirt and nothing escapes my attention be it animal, plant, man, woman or child.
5. I have definite opinions that can be altered given a good debate except in the area of education.
6. I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times if it is real good.
7. I believe common sense is a virtue and the lack of it a sad.
8. Logic and analytical thinking come natural to me and gets me in hot water from time to time. I can handle it.

ok that is the eight things and if i were to have a number nine i would say "there is no such thing as too many shells", too many friends or too much kindness. c

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë